Jump start your weight loss and recommit to your health. This 7-Day Ayurveda Spring Cleanse combines Ayurveda principles, yoga and mindful eating. It will be led by Decatur Yoga and Pilates studio owner Debra Kelley and Certified Ayurvedic Coach and Nutritionist, Isvari Verre.
We will use a traditional Ayurveda practice of ingesting warm ghee first thing in the morning to shift the body into fat burning mode. Since all toxins are stored in the fat cells, this produces a detoxifying effect, weight loss and reboots your digestive fire. This detox is done in community and incorporates nutrition and lifestyle support.
The profound benefits of this cleanse are:
- Creates healthy lifestyle habits
- Reboots your digestive fire
- Initiates healthy weight loss
- Reduces cravings
- Increases energy and creativity
- Clears and calms the mind
Dates of Detox: May 2-8
Orientation: Friday May 1, 6:30 PM at Decatur Yoga and Pilates. We will gather Friday evening as a community to identify your dosha (constitution/element), to go over protocol, answer questions and distribute handouts and goody bags.
Investment: $225. $200 for auto-renew unlimited members
- 7 day unlimited yoga pass
- daily emails with protocol, education and support
- body brush, neti pot, tongue scraper
- tea, oils, bath salts and recipes/shopping list
Sign up as soon as possible because change begins when you commit. You will also receive pre-cleanse instructions so you can get prepared for transformation.
Congratulations! You are taking the steps to change your vibration!
Click here to sign up.